Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back To The Beach!

photo: Garance Dore
photo: Opening Ceremony

I came across this picture on Garance Dore's blog a few days ago.  I immediately fell in love, and no not because that girl is wearing purple pants, or that the other one is in a bright orange top, or that they are both wearing white blazers and have some how coordinated this magical look together. Nope none of those reasons.  The reason I fell in love with this is...well if you can see the above images I'm sure you know why....THE SUNGLASSES!!!

For those who know me, they know my love of reflective "can't see my eyes" aviators.  So I'm going to get right on this and purchase a pair, because I'm in love.  The brand wasn't mentioned in the post, but I came across these puppies on the Opening Ceremony site.  They are by Silver Lining Vintage x Opening Ceremony.  I'm not sure if they are the exact same as in the photo above, but they are pretty darn close.  So if you want to join me in rocking the surfs up sunglass look then you can go to Opening Ceremony or Silver Lining Vintage.


1 comment:

  1. that sunnies is so adorable!
    amazing colours

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

count net traffic
no faxing required